Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My Workbench: Terminator HK aerial vehicle

I want to try out the Terminator: Genisys miniature game, so slowly but surely, I've been building up some post-apoc terrain and street obstacles galore lately..







as well as terminator robots..


I was missing though, some vehicles.. I couldn't not have HKs ( Hunter Killers) in a Terminator battle


..so I ordered Pegasus Hobbies's 1/32 scale model of the same.  Ideally, I would have preferred 1/48-ish scale for 28mm, but 1/32 is good enough.

[ correction: per the great folks at the miniature page.  it is close to 28mm after all]





A little bit every evening lately, I have been assembling and painting it..



I didn't find the instructions very well laid out at times.. Sometimes, the diagram was vague, as in this case.... the diagram is not showing where exactly I am to put the circled part on the underside of the top part of the craft, only showing me the top part of the craft .


I finally assembled it much to my relief, as I don't find much pleasure assembling vehicle models to be honest...



The base that came with it is too large for my needs, as I plan to have the HK fly between narrow alleys.


I had an idea that I've used before on a pterodactly, using a dollar store garden thingy


Using some milliput, I created the base and the top connecting part on the garden thingy..




and completed the HK..










No comments:

Post a Comment