Tuesday, August 9, 2016

You can always pick up interesting "terrain" at trinkets stores

I was passing by one of those trinket stores.. you know, the kind that sells crystals, incense, mood rocks, and all around useless junk for the house. I find they always have something I can use for terrain.

I'm still on the lookout for a small Buddha statue that is comparable for 28mm and am convinced these kind of stores have them. I plan to use one as a statue for a jungle setting.

Anyways, I did come across "statues" that will be perfect for fantasy like Frostgrave or Kings of War..


Gargoyles..


I don't know what regular people will do with these around the house, but for $8 already painted in stone grey, they are perfect for me.

I bought two little ones and one big one..


And waddaya know, they look like statues beside a 28mm figure.


A good find today..

2 comments: