Sunday, May 1, 2016

My workbench: Star Trek foes: Jem'Hadar, Cardassian and Romulan 28mm Part 2/2

Please see part 1 where I painted the Gorn..


Next on the list was the Jem'Hadar trooper.. The problem was though deciding on the skin colour.. It seems the TV show was not consistent between tan and bluish skin..


Given how they are a genetically altered race, it didn't make sense for them to have different colour skin.. Anyways, whatever. I decided on the tan colour..








I was surprised to find out I had the same problem with the Cardassian.. This time it was between tan or gray, for the same character..



Sigh..

I chose tan again...Maybe the gray colour was due to the space station lights or something..




The Romulan was straightforward, though I didn't notice the miniature was female until I primed it..


Anyways, completed my quick paintobs on all 5 minis.

Feel free to vote for these minis on Coolminiornot, with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest here.

Thanks.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/397490


1 comment: