Monday, March 7, 2016

Thinking of resurrecting my "Gamesters of Triskellion" Gladiator mini campaign

A while back, I did a sci-fi version of Red Sands Black Moon campaign using the Gamesters of Triskellion as a backdrop.

In case you're not familiar, it was a classic TOS episode that had Captain Kirk fight for the amusement of these brains-in-a-jar gladiator overlords.



Look at this fight.. Who enters an arena armed with a whip? Lol.. I loved this stuff as a kid.



Anyways, I did a Triskellion arena and had my mirror-Universe evil Starfleet gladiator fight interdimensional abducted aliens.. everything from Wookies to Fantasy elves.. I made a list and rolled randomly to see who he would be pitted against.

My one and only fight was with a Star Wars stormtrooper.. so I took a stormtrooper mini and did a conversion by adding a shield and spear and they fought it out.












I'll have to do another arena again as I threw out the other one, but it shouldn't be a problem.




2 comments:

  1. Very cool and way to think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ed.. I enjoy a lot of the miniature rules you come up with at Two Hour Wargames.

    ReplyDelete