Thursday, January 14, 2016

Runewars replacement parts received

I liked Runewars by Fantasy Flight Games and discussed a recent session we had.

What I didn't like though, was that some parts were broken like this undead piece





Someone on BGG said you can ask FFG for replacement parts and I did that, showing them a picture of my broken undead piece (violent coloured) and a broken human piece (blue coloured).

Well, today in the mail I got the replacement parts package.



I was disappointed though to get 2 human blue pieces instead of 1 undead and 1 human piece. 


I suppose it's better than nothing, but still.. the guy at FFG making minimum wage filling in this order clearly doesn't give a damn and just put whatever in the box  A picture is not worth a thousand words in this case.

Thanks FFG, sorta.


No comments:

Post a Comment