Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Some of my old 28mm paint job dioramas: A blast from the past....

Please feel free to vote on them on Coolminiornot.com with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest. 

 Reaper's Sligg Squarg Herder

 

 

Reaper's 50001: Sascha Dubois, Time Chaser 

I tried to show Sascha, as a time traveller, "clocking in" from a different time period (say, summer 1802 to winter 2012) in a bright green flash and in a green energy field.
( I realized afterward and unconsciously, that I have an environmental message between the lines also (lol)) 

 

 

Armed Guerrilla Gorillas in Coveralls (Boiler Suits)

I put them on a movement tray as I had an idea to have them face human prejudice, illustrated with some graffiti on a wall.
The names and Ape #s are, of course, a joke and not for any game.

 

 

Kitbashed 28mm Steampunk VSF Iron Mole

 Took a G.I. Joe toy, snapped off it's drill and attached it to a WW1 German tank. Also, added a wrought iron chest and a fuel tank to the tank.

 

 

Jack the Ripper escaping by Jet Pack!

 

Weird Civil War Confederate (CSA) Dinosaur Raptor Cavalry with Standard

Surfer Dude looking for new Facebook friends

 


Ape-X

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment