Sunday, November 8, 2015

Painting: Bust of a Late Medieval Knight, 1429 Part 4

Please see part 3.

I will now finish off my paintjob of  the Young Miniatures bust "La Hire, Battle of Patay, 1429" knight

I added bright silver highlights to the armour to reflect lighting effects..



I added some blue ink ..just a bit.. to get that effect on the lighted up parts you see on polished metal.. that sheen look. It's hard to see in the photo..







I then worked on the buckles




Finished with the axe and the glove.

I am kind of so-so with my finished work on this knight. I guess because most of it was silver armour.. or maybe it's the Medieval theme.. Anyways, this my fourth paintjob of 2015. 




Please feel free to vote on it.. with 1 being the lowest, and 10 the highest here on Coolminiornot.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment